Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I'm back from my Thanksgiving-finals-Christmas break so I'll start with updates from Thanksgiving.  I had class Monday and Tuesday and after some consideration, Lucas and I decided to go home for the 5 days I had off.  It was a crazy 5 days but we did have a lot of fun at home.  We spent some time at Lucas' parents house and then spent Thanksgiving at my extended family's Thanksgiving celebration.  I don't have any pictures of the awesome food we had but we did get to ride my aunt's horses.  Here's a picture of Lucas and I!


We also took some family pictures.  This pictures with my cousins may be my favorite.


We also took an entire family photo which I love, love, love.  It may be a while before this happens again...


I am so glad I got to see all of them! I'll be back soon with Christmas pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment