Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beach Engagement



February 25, 2012 Lucas and I took a trip to the North Carolina Aquarium at Kure Beach and the walked along Carolina Beach and enjoyed the board walk there.  Even though it was February and most of the shops were closed it was a lovely day and not too cold. Here's me walking towards the water.


After walking along the water and generally enjoying the ocean, Lucas got down on one knee and said, "This may be the last time I get to ask you this, will you marry me?"Of course I said yes! 


Because I work in a lab with various chemicals and I'm a little rough on my things in general, I wanted a ring that I wouldn't constantly be worried about.  The ring is a sterling silver lovers' knot and it's perfect for wearing around the lab.  




No comments:

Post a Comment