Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We made it!

We made it!  The drive was pretty uneventful, my tire pressure light coming on was about the most dramatic thing that happened and we think it's just from being too hot.  We went furniture shopping today and I'll include pictures below of some of what we got.  I have all of my big furniture except a coffee table now!!! All the salesmen kept asking us about the heat...they didn't seem to understand that Oklahoma/Arkansas is really, really hot.  I hope everyone at home is staying cool!! Now for pictures:

Living room:

For those of you who know Lucas, I'll also have his brown leather chair, TV, black TV stand, and dark wooden media chest in the living room.  Any ideas for wall art or a coffee table are appreciated!!
Spare room:


The spare room will mostly be an office/where I study when I don't need the entire dining room table so here's the desk.  We still have to decide what we're doing about a bed for when guests come (hint, hint, please come visit!). I also still need a bookshelf and a chair...but that will come.

Dining room:

Just a table, nothing exciting...but there will be a red accent wall in the dining room so that will be more exciting!

We also got two night stands and a dresser for the bedroom but I didn't take a picture of that...so you can see it when I get the room at least mostly set up! I actually move into the apartment tomorrow but I won't have internet for a while and the furniture doesn't get there until Tuesday. That just leaves more time for unpacking boxes!!! (Not excited...)

1 comment:

  1. Remember when my tire pressure light came on while you were here? That was fun.

    ReplyDelete