Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wonderful Furniture

If you have every lived in an apartment or a home for even just a few days without furniture, you know that it is rather uncomfortable.  So, while I realize that I am extremely blessed to have this furniture, I am so so glad it is here.  It took a while to get everything clean and organized and my desk is still a mess but here a pictures of the furniture!!

Bedroom:
The nightstands have charging stations in the top drawer so you can charge up to four devices.  There are also lights under the nightstand to turn on when you get up at night.  I still want a lamp but they are really nice.


The half bath in the laundry room is nautilus shell!


The living room, so far I've spent a lot of time on the couch watching the West Wing but I guess that's going to have to stop soon when I actually go to school...


And the piece of furniture I was most excited about, the dining room table:

The wall decorations are sticker clings. The white dots are white boards and the black dots are chalkboards.  We used them tonight to plan our meals for next week and I'm pretty excited about them in general.

I continue to be amazed by this area.  This morning we went to two Farmer's Markets and got some fantastic produce.  I am most excited about the peaches I got.  We're grocery shopping tomorrow so that should be another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment